Celebrating 100 years of Sai Baba with examples from his life
Spiritual discourse (Satsang) with relevant examples from Sai Baba’s life
Mystic. Poet. Healer. Guide.
Yogamaya manifested on earth on 9 March 1987. A mystic, poet, healer and spiritual guide, she is trained in Kundalini Yoga and interprets the scriptures of all religions. She holds a PhD in improving the quality of cancer care. A deep connection with Shirdi has led her to be involved in the opening of Sai centers in India and abroad. She has published books and articles on the occult & guides people on the spiritual journey so that they can get to the destination – Truth. She uses the cosmic number 9 in her healing practice.
Venue: Daiwik Hotels, Shirdi
Date: October 4th, 6th and 7th, 2018
Participation fee: 2 Rupees (Faith & Perseverance)
October 4 | Thursday
Time: 18.15 – 19.45
- How to live life with a purpose? Problem-solving methods in life
- What happens after death and how to conquer death?
- The secret of Yogis like Sai Baba
October 6 | Saturday
Time: 15.15 – 16.45
- Initiation by Guru and mystical secrets from other civilizations
- The secret of number 9 and its connection with Sai Baba
October 7 | Sunday
- How can meditation help achieve inner peace?
- Effective meditation techniques
- Ayurveda for physical ailments, mental peace and spiritual growth – how Yogis like Sai Baba used this ancient science.
- Vastu shastra, colour therapy, astrology – keep it personalized!
- How to make use of healing crystals and gems
- Spiritual experiences of the participants & a way forward – a group discussion